A talent war is on in IT sector today. When one rejects a talent, another picks it up. Sign-on bonus, flexible working, remote working and freelance work models are encouraged to get the right talent.
There are a few trends that shape up the process of hiring talents in IT sector today with technology and human elements largely coming into play.
- Increased need for new-age skills
- Emerging need for freshers to help mould the young minds to learn new talent needs
- Engagement of contingent or freelance labour
- Rise of fully remote and hybrid working models
- Talent scouting beyond geographies
Read an interesting article about this emerging trend in the industry.
-Bhavana Jain, Director & Chief Human Resources Officer at Netcore Cloud.